CALL FOR ERASMUS+ EXCHANGE TRAINEESHIPS< Back
FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
Main selection criteria:
- average of grades at LSMU (≥7)
- no academic debts
- foreign language skills
- motivation and communication skills
The application is open for all study programmes and cycles students!
- applications for voluntary traineeship (summer 2023), traineeship embedded in curriculum 2023/2024 and traineeship after graduation* are accepted;
- it is recommended for students to find a place for practice by themselves** or to choose from Erasmus+ Partners list (link) on LSMU web page;
- during mobility, you can be a trainee only at one institution.
* Applications for Erasmus+ traineeship after graduation have to be submitted during the last year of studies at LSMU.** The receiving traineeship institution can be a university hospital, or any public or private institution related to your field of studies.
Additional parts of a point are given:
- 0,5 for participation in LSMU Erasmus mentoring activities for at least two semesters;
- 0,3 for participation in Erasmus+ mobility for the first time;
- 0,3 if a student intends to do an Erasmus+ mobility in other country than his/her country of origin;
- 0,5 if a student finds a place for Erasmus+ traineeship by himself/herself, uploads a screenshot of confirmation by email or official letter to Mobility Online and submits together with online application (this applies just for Erasmus+ traineeship).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND UPLOAD YOUR MOTIVATION VIDEO TILL 19th of February
- 1st step: Fill the main application form on MOBILITY ONLINE platform.
- 2nd step Log In to your Mobility Online account – fill the section of personal information, upload necessary documents, and add the link of your motivation video (with public access).
- 3rd step: Wait for the approval from LSMU International Relations and Study Centre coordinator.
2. IF YOU NEED – TAKE A FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXAM ON 22nd and 24th of February at 5:00 PM
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIT a foreign language (English, German, French) exam, if:
- you are an international student (just for English language studies/traineeships);
- you are a native speaker;
- you have a language certificate B2 level and higher;
- you have a final grade of professional language module.
Register for the Professional Language Test (English, German, French)*:
*More information about the requirements for Professional Language Test
3. WAIT FOR THE RESULTS
More information about the Erasmus+ programme:
For Erasmus+ traineeship:
Deimantė Sidaraitė, phone: +370 37 395817, e-mail: email@example.com, LSMU International Relations and Study Centre (A. Mickevičiaus str. 9) room 124;