- Ambassador’s selection procedure:
- The main criteria for the candidates:
- Trainings for the Ambassador
- The period of the Ambassador’s participation in the Programme is determined according to the candidates’ motivation and possibilities.
- Selection is carried out in accordance with the demand.
- The information about the Ambassadors’ selection is spread by sending e-mails to the international students and with the help of the LSMU Student Union.
- The selection is carried out by the LSMU International Office.
- The candidates must fill the online questionnaire and the selected candidates are invited for an interview.
- 3rd or upper year international degree students;
- Enthusiasm, positivity, willingness to develop personal skills;
- Extraverted, supportive personality type;
- Good academic standing;
- Ability to perform the Ambassador’s functions.
Note: Student Ambassador’s participation in the Programme may be suspended/ discontinued due to his/her inappropriate behaviour or performance of the functions.
Trainings in public speaking, persuasive communication and other topics relevant to the Ambassador’s functions are organized according to the demand. Ambassadors’ trainings guidelines are prepared for each subsequent year by the end of January along with the indication of the required resources.