STUDIES AT LSMU: WHY IS IT WORTH IT?
- Up to 8 study programmes at LSMU are taught using the unique integrated problem solving based teaching method, and studies are conducted in cycles (modules).
- Knowledge and practical experience are shared by experts in various fields, practitioners treating patients and researchers.
- There are hybrid training classrooms and medical simulation centres.
- Many practice hours – in Kaunas clinics, LSMU pharmacy, training laboratories, progressive companies.
- Additional Internships are available from the 1st year of study.
- LSMU – one of the most international universities in Lithuania, studies take place in a multicultural environment, and the best European universities can be selected for Internships and Practice.
- Extremely good employment opportunities – LSMU graduates are in great demand in the employment market: ~80% of Bachelor’s, and ~90% Master’s graduates will find employment within the first year of graduation.
- Professional career can be developed in the desired direction – science, practice, business.
- After completing your medical studies, you can choose from about 70 sub-specialisations; pharmaceutical graduates are not only pharmacists, but also scientists who work in pharmaceutical companies.
- There is a strong Student Council and students’ interests are actively defended.
- Extremely wide range of social, art, sports and leisure activities.
Annual tuition fees for studies in 2022.
FUNDING AND SCHOLARSHIPS
You need more information?
Get in touch. We will tell you about the study programmes, their differences, and introduce the possibilities in detail.
International Programme Coordinator, International students’ admission
A. Mickevičiaus 9, Medical Academy room 111