STUDIES AT LSMU: WHY IS IT WORTH IT?
- Up to 8 study programmes at LSMU are taught using the unique integrated problem solving based teaching method, and studies are conducted in cycles (modules).
- Knowledge and practical experience are shared by experts in various fields, practitioners treating patients and researchers.
- There are hybrid training classrooms and medical simulation centres.
- Many practice hours – in Kaunas clinics, LSMU pharmacy, training laboratories, progressive companies.
- Additional Internships are available from the 1st year of study.
- LSMU – one of the most international universities in Lithuania, studies take place in a multicultural environment, and the best European universities can be selected for Internships and Practice.
- Extremely good employment opportunities – LSMU graduates are in great demand in the employment market: ~80% of Bachelor’s, and ~90% Master’s graduates will find employment within the first year of graduation.
- Professional career can be developed in the desired direction – science, practice, business.
- After completing your medical studies, you can choose from about 70 sub-specialisations; pharmaceutical graduates are not only pharmacists, but also scientists who work in pharmaceutical companies.
- There is a strong Student Council and students’ interests are actively defended.
- Extremely wide range of social, art, sports and leisure activities.
You need more information?
International Programme Coordinator, International students’ admission