Honorary Scholarship Competition
Students (the first and second cycles, and integrated studies, starting from the third semester) wishing to participate in the Honorary Scholarship Competition shall submit the following documents to the LSMU Student Representative (LSMU SA) until 6 December 2023, 12 p.m.:
- An application letter to participate in the Honorary Scholarship Competition (addressed to the Rector), download here;
- A free-form Curriculum Vitae;
- Documents proving active participation in student activities (certificates can be obtained from the heads of your organizations/centers) and/or the need for financial aid (students who have lost their parents (adoptive parents) or guardians, students with disabled parents (adoptive parents) or guardians, or students from large families);
- Documents proving voluntary participation in the internationalization of the University, creation of a multicultural environment, as well as increasing of knowledge about the University abroad through continuous activities (certificates, attestations, recommendations of International Relations and Studies Centre etc. confirming the achieved results for the spring semester of 2022/2023);
- Other documents proving the achievements of a student.
Documents certifying grade point average (GPA) will be booked for all students who had applied for the honorary scholarship (students will not need to apply at the Dean’s office for the certificates).
- GPA shall not be lower than 8.
- The scholarship shall not be awarded to students who had already been awarded a scholarship from other funds in year 2023/2024.
The submitted documents must be compiled into one document saved in PDF format, the title of which must include the Name, Surname, Faculty (abbreviated) and course (year).
Should you not get a response within 36 hours that the documents have been received, please call +37061880014 or write to the LSMU SA Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LSMUSA/?ref=bookmarks.
If you have any questions regarding the preparation of the documents, please contact the LSMU Student Representative Office administrator at email@example.com or by phone +37061880014 and +37063630155.
The meeting of the Honorary Scholarship Committee will be held on 14 December from 1:00 p.m. Address: A. Mickevičius st. 9, Kaunas, in the meeting hall of the Rectorate.
Note: Candidates’ participation in the Committee meeting is mandatory. Students who have applied to participate for the scholarship competition will be informed about the date and time of the interview by e-mail.
The following scholarships will be awarded:
- LSMU honorary scholarship for achievements in developing the internationality of the University (for students who are actively involved and have achieved great results in the fields of increasing the internationality of LSMU, creating a multicultural environment, as well as growing the awareness of LSMU abroad).
- Prof. Juozo Kupčinsko Scholarship (for the 3-6 year student of the Medicine study programme of the Faculty of Medicine).
- Lithuanian Science Support Dr. Juozas and Birutė Skrinskai Fund (for students of the Faculty of Medicine).
- Vytenis Povilas Andriukaitis Scholarship (for student of the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Public Health).
- “Camelia” Scholarship (for 4-5 year students of the Faculty of Pharmacy).
- Veterinary Pharmacy Association Scholarship (for a student of the “Veterinary Medicine” study programme at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine).
- “Magnum Veterinarija” Scholarship (for a student of the “Veterinary Medicine” study programme of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and for a student of the “Animal Science” study programme at the Faculty of Animal Science).
- “Vilkijos ūkis” Scholarship (for a student of the “Veterinary Medicine” study programme of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and for a student of the “Animal and Human Interaction” (until 2018 “Animal Science”) study programme of the Faculty of Animal Science).
Candidates will be selected for the following nominal scholarships in 2024/2025 (the final decision will be made by the founders of the scholarships):
Birutė Petrikas Scholarship (for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year students of the first cycle study program “Nursing” of the Faculty of Nursing, for 1st and 2nd year students of the second cycle study program “Nursing Leadership” and for 1st year students of “Advanced Nursing Practice”). IMPORTANT: The founder’s application form * with the requested information and attachments must be submitted upon request. * Inquire about the application form at the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Nursing.
Dr. Juozas Brundza Scholarship (for students of the Veterinary Medicine study program). IMPORTANT: The founder’s application form * with the requested information and attachments must be submitted upon request. * Inquire about the questionnaire from the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.