Additional application for Erasmus+ Traineeship for 2022/2023 spring semester!
Who can apply? Bachelor’s, master’s, PhD and residency students who:
- Need to carry out a mandatory traineeship as part of their spring semester curriculum;
- Will carry out their traineeship during the spring semester, before the 30th of June 2023;
- Have already found a traineeship place by themselves.
How to apply?
- Fill out your application form on Mobility Online platform: Additional application for spring semester
- Send a 3-minute long motivation video (video format) by e-mail: lsmutrsc@gmail. com
- Upload a document (or print screen of your correspondence with the traineeship institution) that agrees to take you in for E+ traineeship and mentions the following:
- Your name and surname
- Approximate period of traineeship
- Working language of your traineeship
When? Fully fill out the application, upload documents and send video at latest on the 16th of December 2022.
Note: those who wish to go on a traineeship this summer as well as for graduate or mandatory traineeship during the 2023/2024 academic year please apply during the next application in February. More details to come in January 2023.
For more information about Erasmus+ mobilities you can check: LINK.
Got interested? Contact:
International Programme Coordinator
Division of Academic Mobility (room 124)
International Relations and Study Centre
A. Mickevičiaus g. 9, 44307 Kaunas