Honorary Scholarship Competition
Students (the first and second cycles, and integrated studies, starting from the third semester) wishing to participate in the Honorary Scholarship Competition shall submit the following documents to the LSMU Student Representative (LSMU SA) until 30 November 2022, 5 p.m.:
1. An application letter to participate in the Honorary Scholarship Competition (addressed to the Rector); Download here.
2. Documents proving active participation in student activities (certificates can be obtained from the heads of your organizations/centers) and/or the need for financial aid (students who have lost their parents (adoptive parents) or guardians, students with disabled parents (adoptive parents) or guardians, or students from large families);
3. Documents proving voluntary participation in the internationalization of the University, creation of a multicultural environment, as well as increasing of knowledge about the University abroad through continuous activities (certificates, attestations, recommendations of International Relations and Studies Centre etc. confirming the achieved results for the spring semester of 2021/2022). For applicants who expect to receive the LSMU honorary scholarship for achievements in developing the internationality of the university or the “Vitafarma” Scholarship;
4. Other documents proving the achievements of a student.
Documents certifying grade point average (GPA) will be booked for all students who had applied for the honorary scholarship (students will not need to apply at the Dean’s office for the certificates).
1. GPA shall not be lower than 8.
2. The scholarship shall not be awarded to students who had already been awarded a scholarship from other funds in year 2022/2023.
The submitted documents must be compiled into one document saved in PDF format, the title of which must include the Name, Surname, Faculty (abbreviated) and course (year).
Documents shall be submitted via e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Should you not get a response within 24 hours that the documents have been received, please call +37065603500 or write to the LSMU SA Facebook page.
If you have any questions regarding the preparation of the documents, please contact the LSMU Student Representative Office administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +37065603500 and +37068141537.
The meeting of the Honorary Scholarship Committee will be held on 6 and 8 December 1:00 p.m. Address: A. Mickevičius st. 9, Kaunas, in the meeting hall of the Rectorate.
Note: Candidates’ participation in the Committee meeting is mandatory. Students who have applied to participate for the scholarship competition will be informed about the date and time of the interview by e-mail.
The following scholarships will be awarded:
1. LSMU honorary scholarship for achievements in developing the internationality of the University (for students who are actively involved and have achieved great results in the fields of increasing the internationality of LSMU, creating a multicultural environment, as well as growing the awareness of LSMU abroad).
2. “Vitafarma” Scholarship (for students for academic achievements and active activities, increasing LSMUsis internationally, creating a multicultural environment, LSMU awareness abroad).
3. Lithuanian Science Support Dr. Juozas and Birutė Skrinskai Fund (for students of the Faculty of Medicine).
4. Prof. Juozo Kupčinsko Scholarship (for the 3-6 year student of the Medicine study programme of the Faculty of Medicine).
5. Vytenis Povilas Andriukaitis Scholarship (for student of the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Public Health).
6. Juozas Olekas Scholarship (for a student of the Faculty of Medicine).
7. “Camelia” Scholarship (for student of the Faculty of Pharmacy).
8. Veterinary Pharmacy Association Scholarship (for a student of the “Veterinary Medicine” study programme at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine).
9. JSC “Magnum Veterinarija” Scholarship (for a student of the “Veterinary Medicine” study programme of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and for a student of the “Animal Science” study programme at the Faculty of Animal Science).
10. AB “Vilkijos ūkis” Scholarship (for a student of the “Veterinary Medicine” study programme of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and for a student of the “Animal and Human Interaction” (until 2018 “Animal Science”) study programme of the Faculty of Animal Science).