- Before Erasmus selection
- Applying for Erasmus
- Foreign Language Examination
- Motivation Video and Final Score
Find out where you can study in your subject area and how many places are available at your chosen university. There are a limited number of places available per institution, so keep a second choice in mind!
You will be able to choose max. 3 universities by priority.
Make investigation of the courses and modules offered at the Host universities. Compare their compatibility to LSMU study courses and modules.
Student are expected to attend classes and to participate in assessments for all courses, as required by the host university. You should achieve 60 ECTS credits per year (30 ECTS credits per semester) at the host institution.
Wait for Erasmus call and apply for Erasmus+ studies at LSMU!
- Students who wish to study abroad under the Erasmus+ studies program must fill out the electronic application form prepared by TRSC by the set date (on Mobility Online platform);
- Fill in the application form only when the selection is announced;
- You can choose only 3 universities, by ranking them in order of priority.
Foreign language (English, German, French) exam is not required for:
- international students (just for an English language);
- native speakers in French or German language;
- holders of language certificate B2 level and higher;
- students who have a final grade of professional language module.
Foreign language (English, German, and French) examination for the Erasmus exchange programme: structure and evaluation.
- During the application period, student must prepare a motivation video (more information will be provided when filling out the application form).
- After the application period ends, LSMU Erasmus+ Selection Commission members evaluate each student’s motivation to study at the chosen foreign institution, and communication skills. The Erasmus+ Selection Committee is formed for each faculty separately.
Each member of the Commission evaluates the student’s motivation and communication skills on a scale of 0-10 points (with an interval of 1 point). The evaluations of all Commission members are added together, and the overall average is calculated.
THE FINAL SCORE
The final score is calculated after selection:
Grade Point Average (60%) + Motivation (30%) + Communication Skills (10%)
The maximum score is 10, but student can receive additional points also for:
- Active participation in the Erasmus mentorship programme – 0.5 point (point given for the student who has undertaken mentoring activity for at least 2 semesters at LSMU);
- First-time Erasmus study mobility – 0.3 point;
- Erasmus mobility to other country as the country of origin – 0.3 point.
Additional points are added to the final score of the selection. Based on the final score, students are ranked in the competition to get an Erasmus grant for studies.
TRSC organizes an informational meeting for selected students, where the next steps are explained.