|Integrated studies||6 years||5 years|
|MEDICINE||€12,500 / I – IV study year|
€13,000 / V – VI study year
|VETERINARY MEDICINE||€8,244 / I – III study year|
€9,674 / IV – VI study year
|ODONTOLOGY||€13,500 / I – IV study year|
€14,000 / V study year
|Bachelor studies||4 years||3.5 years|
|MEDICAL AND VETERINARY GENETICS||€3,799/year|
|Master studies||2 years||1.5 years|
|APPLIED PUBLIC HEALTH||€5,157/year|
|ADVANCED NURSING PRACTICE||€5,157/year|
|LIFESTYLE MEDICINE (BLENDED)||€5,157/year|
|MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH||€5,157/year|
|CLINICAL HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY||€5,157/year|
|ANIMAL AND HUMAN INTERACTION||€5,157/year|
|LABORATORY MEDICINE BIOLOGY||€6,495/year|
The tuition fee for the first year of studies shall be paid within 20 days after signing the Study Contract, but no later than 1 August.
In all upper years, the annual tuition fee should be paid:
– before September 1 (for the fall semester);
– before February 1 (for the spring semester);
Transfer students shall pay the running payment of the actual year plus payment for the additional courses or exams (extracurricular fee), if any. An additional fee is required if the student has to repeat the course because of his/her academic incompetence.
The tuition fee covers the following:
- use of library facilities, lecture rooms, laboratories, clinics and equipment during the academic year;
- attendance at scheduled lectures, practical and laboratory classes, seminars, clinical practice;
- attendance at scheduled tutorials held weekly by the teaching staff of the University;
- testing of acquired knowledge and skills via weekly tests, colloquiums, examinations, or final semester tests according to a teaching plan.
- and dental materials for those studying at the Faculty of Odontology.
The tuition fee is outlined in the individual Study Contract to be signed between the student and the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences and has to be paid to the following account:
Lietuvos sveikatos mokslų universitetas / Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
(address: A. Mickevičiaus st. 9, LT-44307, Kaunas
Bank: AB SEB bank
(bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 24, Vilnius, Lietuva)
Account no. LT09 7044 0600 0290 5377
SWIFT (if needed): CBVI LT 2X
The applicants have to cover all bank charges and indicate the name, surname, and payment code in the payment details.