WHY STUDY APPLIED PUBLIC HEALTH AT LSMU?
- Studies at the largest School of Public Health in the Baltic countries
- Diploma recognized in Europe, USA and other countries
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange programme
- Multicultural environment and student community: international students from 87 different countries make up over 23 % of the total student body at LSMU
- Support system for student adaptation: mentoring, tutoring and psychological counselling