WHY STUDY AT LSMU?
- Clinical skills developed in the largest clinical hospital in the Baltic States
- Diploma recognized in the EU, USA, Israel and other countries
- Support system for student adaptation: mentoring, tutoring and psychological counselling
- Multicultural environment and student community: international students from 87 different countries make up over 23 % of the total student body at LSMU
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange programme
- Problem-based learning curriculum, which allows students to solve clinical cases, conduct research, discuss and present hypothetical theories, solutions or recommendations
- Small groups (up to 10 students) in clinical courses